Transmit measurement data to PC via USB connection.
The software for all WatchBP devices is user-friendly and allows easy data transfer and analysis. WatchBP software is free of charge to download directly from our website onto your computer.
Click here to download the latest software.
For use in End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Validated blood pressure monitors for patients with end-stage renal disease.
Patients with renal disease have a very high incidence of hypertension, paired with stiff (calcified) arteries. As automated measurements are often inaccurate in patients with stiff arteries, special validation is required.
For use in Diabetes
Accurate measurement for patients with Diabetes.
Microlife blood pressure monitors are validated for blood pressure measurement in patients with diabetes. Patients with Diabetes Mellitus type 1 and 2 may have stiff arteries that can affect the blood pressure measurement. A recent validation study in diabetes patients types 1 and 2 showed that the Microlife monitor is accurate when used in this patient group.
Accurate measurement for children 12-18 years
All automatic upper arm blood pressure monitors of microlife and WatchBP Home series can be recommended for children and adolescents aged 12 to 18 years old.
Recommended by NICE (UK)
“WatchBP Home A should be used for hypertension monitoring in primary care”
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) officially recommends using the WatchBP Home A during routine blood pressure measurement for all GP’s in the United Kingdom.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) officially recommends using the WatchBP Home A during routine blood pressure measurement for all GP's in the United Kingdom.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF) detection.
- 3 consecutive measurements for high accuracy as recommended by doctors.
- Recommended by Nice (United Kingdom)
- The WatchBP Analyzer Home A software allows easy data transfer and is well known as user-friendly software.
- In Diagnostic Mode: 7-day self blood pressure measurement program
- In Usual Mode: Store up to 250 regular measurements and display an average of all measurements with a push of a button
- Bluetooth wireless technology - optional (not available in the USA as of yet)
Microlife AFIB devices are only available on a medical prescription
What's Included in the Box:
Five-Year WarrantyDimensions (WxLxH): 150 x 100 x 50 mmGross Weight: 580g (including batteries)Measuring Range: 30 - 280 mmHg
- WatchBP Home A Blood Pressure Monitor
- Adult Arm Cuff - Medium (cuff size 22-32 cm): easily self-applied
- Instruction manual and quick start guide
- CD-ROM of WatchBP Analyzer Home A Software (also available via free download from microlife website)
- Four (4) 1.5V (AA) Alkaline Batteries
- Carrying Bag
Click Here to View Instruction Manual