YT-1 Infrared Thermometer
yuwell® Infrared Digital No-Contact Thermometer Model YT-1: One-Second Response Time, Thirty-Second Auto Shutoff, High Definition Backlight Display (flashes orange & beeps if abnormal temperature), & Dual Probe Temperature Measurement for Greater Accuracy
The yuwell® Infrared Digital Thermometer is the "go-to" device for quick temperature screening to measure body and forehead temperature without contact: with rounded comfortable grip.
This infrared digital thermometer measures body temperatures from 89.6-109.4℉ (32-43℃) and is ideal for use when measuring body temperature on individual’s forehead from a distance of up to 2 inches (0-5cm).
The yuwell® Infrared Digital Thermometer is ideal for initial screening in areas like large gatherings, buildings, factories, and schools and universities.
The non-contact benefit of using the yuwell® Infrared Digital Thermometer enables the operator to safely and efficiently screen individuals.
This device is intended for screening purposes only, not to replace clinical thermometers or a professional diagnosis.
This device can be used for COVID-19 screening as per FDA Public Health Enforcement Policy dated April 2020.
Note: above inventory stock level shown is accurate
- One-button temperature measurement: forehead
- Response time: 1 second
- Display: LCD screen with 4-digits and special icons
- Display resolution: 0.2 ºF (0.1 ºC)
- Dual probe temperature measurement: for higher accuracy
- Certification：IS013485 /CE /CFDA approved
- Distance hint reminder
- Adjustable mute
- Vibrating reminder, beep switch
- High-definition backlit display
- Sleek, comfortable grip
- Real-time ranging function
- Measurement range: 89.6 to 109.2℉ (32 to 42.9℃)
- Small size (dimensions): 5.9" x 1.5" x 1.7" (149 x 38 x 42 mm)
- Temperature unit: ℃/℉ (hold on/off button for 10 seconds to change)
- Thirty-second auto shut off
- Measure distance: up to 2 inches (0-5cm)
- Battery requirements: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (included)
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer warranty
- 89.6 – 94.8 ºF (32.0 – 34.9 ºC), maximum permissable error ± 0.6 ºF (0.3 ºC)
- 95.0 – 107.6 ºF (35.0 – 42.0 ºC), maximum permissable error ± 0.4 ºF (0.2 ºC)
- 107.8 – 109.2 ºF (42.1 – 42.9 ºC), maximum permissable error ± 0.6 ºF (0.3 ºC)
This device is manufactured consistent with FDA 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System and is in compliance with ASTM E1965-98, ASTM E1112-00, ASTM E825-98, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005(R2012), ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-1-2:2014, ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-1-11:2015, ANSI/AAMI/IEC -62304:2006/A1:2016, ANSI/AAMI/ISO 10993-1, ISO 80601-2-56 standards. The product is CE marked. This device is not 510(k) cleared. This device can be legally distributed and sold in the US during COVID 19 in accordance with FDA’s “Enforcement Policy for Clinical Electronic Thermometers During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 19) Public Health Emergency” April 2020.