Welch Allyn Vision Express Holter System
Manufacturer: Welch Allyn (HR)
Product ID: MOR-V53H-0
Welch Allyn: Vision Express
Welch Allyn (Hill-Rom): Vision Express Holter Software with USB Download Cable, The dependable Vision Holter analysis system is an affordable software tool for the smaller, tightly managed practice or research environment (English Language)
Import, Analyze and Report in Minutes
• IMPORT: Patient recording is easily uploaded from the H3+ digital recorder
• ANALYZE: Autoscan feature displays strips for technician review
• REPORT: Customized final report is generated for review
Veritas Advanced ECG Algorithms
Performance results, using American Heart Association (AHA) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) standardized databases, have shown that the Vision Express Holter algorithm has exceptional accuracy supported by 99.9% QRS detection sensitivity and positive predictivity.
Our VERITAS® signal processing algorithms provide accuracy in beat detection, labeling and noise rejection, resulting in improved identification of events and rapid scanning of recordings.
Meaningful results are presented in ECG strips, trends and tables to assist with determination of event frequency and severity.
Reports Your Way
In just minutes, you’ll have a complete report. Choose your data and your customized report:
• Full-sized diagnostic ECG strips with miniature content
• 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60-minute page strips
• Full-disclosure reports including all or a portion of your patient’s recording in various formats, such as 1, 2 or 3 channels at 60 seconds per line.
Comprehensive labeling and noise rejection provide immediate notification of critical events. More accurate beat detection may reduce time spent on final report generation. Reports can be sent electronically in PDF and XML formats.
H3+Digital Holter Recorder (not included: see above options to include)
The H3+ digital Holter recorder, designed for the Vision Express system, provides high-quality 3-channel Holter recordings with a signal preview screen. This device performs fast data transfer to your PC via USB cable, freeing up the recorder so it’s immediately ready for your next patient hook-up.
Web Client Upload (call for Details)
Workstation Minimum Specification
• Processor: Performance equivalent to an Intel® Core™ i3 Graphics 1280 x 1024 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
• RAM: 4 GB
• Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows 8 Professional 64-bit, and Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
• Hard Drive: Capacity 160 GB
• Archive: Network or external USB drive
• Input Devices: Standard keyboard and 2-button scroll mouse
• Software Installation: CD-ROM
• Printing Device: HP PCL5-compatible printer series (recommended)
• USB Ports: 2 free 2.0 USB ports
• Compatible with H3+ Digital Holter Recorder