Provides information on blood pressure variability, overnight dipping, and morning surge. Key features include meets AAMI & BHS accuracy criteria, sleep-friendly algorithm, IP22 water-resistance rating, manual programming option, free all-inclusive software (see report sample below)
The direct replacement for this product is the new ABPM-06 by Meditech (see listing for more information)
Interfaces with Easy-ABPM Software for Quick Programming, Data Retrieval and Report Generation
Features and Benefits
- Affordable: Exceptional value conserves limited budget resources
- Large Display: For easy viewing
- Quick Setup: Oscillometric technology makes patient set-up easy, saving your staff time
- Ready to Use: Use the system right away with included cuffs and software
- Data Security: BP data saved on flash memory means no lost data and no repeated studies
- Low Power Consumption: Requires only two AA batteries, making it much less expensive to operate than most alternatives
- Patient Comfort: Adjustable maximum and dynamic inflate pressures enhance patient comfort and compliance
- Use for 24-48 hour long monitoring session
- Printable PDF report for easy viewing
- Generates customized clinical reports with clearly displayed ABP data in numerous graphical and/or tabular formats.
- Reports diagnostic information includes all collected BP readings,heart rate, mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure, BP load and averages calculated for day, night and overall study.
Meditech ABPM-05 Unique Quality Features
Proprietary Meditech dual-valve technology for patient safety
Meditech ABPM-05 ambulatory blood pressure monitor is available with the extremely reliable dual-valve technology. Besides the operating valve module, an extra pressure release valve provides safety and convenience for the patient. Injuries resulting from staying under cuff-pressure are ruled out.
Stepwise deflation technique for quick and reliable results
Meditech ABPM-05 ambulatory blood pressure monitor is able to carry out partial measurement repeats making it possible to take noise-free and quick blood pressure measurements for better convenience and more reliable results.
Tem reasons to choose Meditech ABPM-05 ambulatory blood pressure monitor
1. Easy of use combined with advanced technology
Meditech ABPM-05 is an easy-to-use and reliable ambulatory blood pressure monitor. Its accuracy is proved by independent clinical validations. The monitor complies with the BHS (British Hypertension Society) and AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) accuracy criteria and it is recommended by dabl®.
2. Fresh design with a large LCD screen
Small size, lightweight, and low noise provide maximum patient comfort. The large LCD screen provides important information on the patient and device condition, as it displays time, systolic and diastolic blood pressure values (in mmHg or in kPa), pulse, and battery voltage.
3. No running costs
The ABPM-05 ambulatory blood pressure monitor kit contains two sets of rechargeable batteries, which can operate up to 51 hours. The batteries are rechargeable and a battery charger is also provided, so running costs are zero. In addition, in many countries ambulatory blood pressure monitoring is a reimbursable procedure, in the USA you can gain up to 350$ after each test. Moreover, the ambulatory blood pressure monitor software can be installed and maintained on several computers at the same time without any extra fee.
4. Easy 3-button operation
On the front side of ABPM-05 you can find 3 buttons: the 'Start', the 'Event' and the 'Day/Night' button. 'Start' button can be used to initiate extra blood pressure recordings if the patient feels ill. The patient can mark if medicine is taken by pressing the 'Event' key. Marking the time of retiring at night and arising in the morning can be done by pressing the 'Day/Night' key.
5. 600 measurements stored in its memory
Unlike many competitor products, ABPM-05 ambulatory blood pressure monitor can store even 600 measurements in its memory. This ensures safe operation without data loss even in case of a longer monitoring period.
6. Kits and recorder packages
ABPM-05 is available in two versions. There are kits and recorder packages. Purchasing an ABPM-05 recorder package at a lower price is sufficient if you want to extend your work station with additional blood pressure monitors.
7. Easy-to-use software
Our Holter ABPM software will not make you think! The easy-to-use software provides flexible monitoring periods, freely selectable frequency intervals, key statistics, and the most important blood pressure indexes. In this way, a detailed and accurate picture can be gained of the patient's condition. The software allows the user to attach patient reports to common third party clinical management systems as well. Additionally, Meditech supplies the software with the ambulatory blood pressure monitor system, no additional costs arise.
8. International references
Until this time several hundred satisfied customers have chosen ABPM-05 ambulatory blood pressure monitor.
Our international reference list is available on request.
Unlike other manufacturers who provide 1-year warranty, Meditech provides an eighteen month warranty for the main ambulatory blood pressure monitor unit. The this warranty can be extended an an additional year as an option.
10. Manual programming
Three standard measurement plans are stored in the device memory. ABPM-05 can be programmed without the PC and the software by simply using the device buttons.
ABPM-05 ambulatory blood pressure monitor kit and recorder package contents:
- Meditech ABPM-05 ABPM Monitor
- Monitor pouch, waist belt, and shoulder strap
- ABP adult normal cuff (24–32 cm range): order other sized cuffs above
- Easy ABPM Software CD available via the download link - at no charge)
- User Manual
- Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
- Validations: BHS and AAMI
- BP Range: 30 - 260 mmHg
- Pulse Rate: 40 - 200 bpm
- Data Memory: Flash memory stores up to 600 readings
- Weight: 240 grams, including batteries
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturers warranty
- PC Requirements: USB Port, Windows® 7 or later
- Power Supply: Two 1.5V AA batteries or 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries
- Data Storage: Removable flash memory card
- Data Transmission: USB optical cable, a card reader is needed for retrieving data
- Size: 7 X 9.9 X 3 cm
- Automated Statistics for all Periods EasyABPM software solution displays statistics for all (active, passive, morning and special) periods. Statistics include systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, mean arterial pressure (MAP), pulse pressure (PP), pulse rate, minimum and maximum values, standard deviation (SD), percent time elevation (PTE), hypertension load (hyperbaric index), diurnal index (day/night index) and morning surge
- Default Measurement Plans Loadable default ABPM measurement plans make it easy to configure any Meditech 24 hour ABPM quickly
- Customizable Sampling Periods 4 individual sampling periods (active or awake, passive or asleep, morning and special) are available
- Graphic and Tabular Presentation of 24-hour ABPM Data A visual blood pressure chart with blood pressure plotted on the vertical axis, time on the horizontal axis with systolic, diastolic values and pulse are available in the software. All data are displayed in tabular or chart format as well
- Hourly Averages Hourly blood pressure averages are displayed to support patient treatment
- Editable Patient and Study Info Freely editable patient and examination information with the possibility of writing notes and opinions also, to show physical conditions or patient history in the report
- Integrated Database Easy-to-use, integrated patient database
- Data List Interpretive 24-hour ABPM data are recorded automatically
- Data Limits The user can freely define blood pressure threshold limits for statistical calculations
- Printable Reports Multiple report configurations, editable reports, or short, standard and full versions are available
CLICK HERE for Sample Report
CLICK HERE for Brochure